Дом

1681 pampas lane, coeur d alene, id 83815

See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. See the Walk Score of 1681 Pampas Lane, Coeur d'Alene ID. They let anyone move into these apartments if they qualify financially. Vaulted Ceilings* We have found LCHS to a very fine school with equally talented and caring staff. Coeur d'Alene, ID / 121 E. Borah - 2. Mellow and calm energy and as far as I can tell no drama. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. MLS #. Ago. However, I was quite impressed…, Absolutely wonderful! Email Property Email. Rent Special. They come with all new modern nice appliances. 2 1,221. Great alternative for travel nurses as they are the only place that offered month to month lease. Ive moved a lot over the years and living at the northern finally makes me feel at home. neighbors are loud, we have had a service request sent in and not finished, and we needed one more month to rent while our house closed and the rent was increased by roughly 75%. The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place Apartments offers 1-3 bed, 1-2 bath units and was built in 2018. 208-816-4255. Price & Availability. I like the layout and interior of the apartment. Property Rating. Ago. 2 ba. The maintenance staff goes above and beyond every day. The pool and workout center are great also! 1681 W Pampas Ln # 202-S, Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $2,300/mo. I am truly happy with my move in. These are the assigned schools for 1681 Pampas Ln. Timberline Lodge. There is a maintained play area for the kids. It is a great place to live. I would not recommend for anyone with napping children as it is…. The have such spacious ceils and rooms. We quickly realized the a/c unit does not work very well at all. As in any school, it just depends on the effort they put in. 373 Spencer St, Post Falls, ID 83854. 1124 E 4th Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854. MLS #. 3D Tours 1 Min. Did you. They don't return calls and loose documentation. The front desk staff are very nice and attentive. See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The landscaping is impressive and its very nice using all of the amenities. Email Property Email. When first moved in, we were excited about the unit. See photos of Coeur D Alene Place 83815. No ceiling fans for the high ceiling. The residents are also…, Great experience. How does that make sense? 2 wks Ago. What are you most curious about? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. We found exactly 63 Apartments for rent in the 83815 zip code of Spokane Metro, ID. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place 1681 Pampas Lane, Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) Equal Housing Opportunity and Greystar Fair Housing Statement Neighbors are great for the most part, we have made some great friendships during our time here. I can hear normal level conversation clearly through the walls and even normal walking sounds thunderous. The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place Leasing Office 1681 Pampas Lane Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 Phone: (208) 643-0129 Office Hours Mon - Fri: 10:00AM to 6:00PM Sat: 10:00AM to 5:00PM Sun: Closed I would actively discourage people from renting here. 208-816-4255. 1681 W Pampas Ln # H304, Coeur D Alene, ID 83815-1601 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,410/mo. Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place Apartments, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. I really enjoy living here. $955 - 1,350 1-3 Bed Available Soon. Super awesome location right in the middle of everything. 2 days Ago. 2 wks Ago. Walls are paper thin. The snow is always shoveled. 2 bd. Spencer Place. I was concerned about space originally because I did the whole process online without even seeing the apartment once in person. 1681 Pampas Ln, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815. There's an account with that email address. - These nicely kept 4-plex townhome style units are conveniently located close to shopping centers, restaurants and Costco Warehouse. N/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I love living here. It's impossible to sleep. 1 / 68. Worst place Ive ever lived. Advertised as a non smoking community. 1 / 105. There are a lot activities available here. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Tons of fun amenities. I left a note and they they threw it on the ground. My permanent home is in Scottsdale Arizona so my leasing project was completely sight unseen. 1681 W Pampas Ln #F103, Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 is a 1,065 sqft, 2 bed, 2 bath home. We appreciate your feedback. They are 10 minutes from Kootenai. 1681 Pampas Lane Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815 . Trash is taken out regularly. Woodland Meadows Apartments. The maintenance team and Tennants are very nice. The Northern at Coeur d'Alene Place 1681 Pampas Lane, Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) Equal Housing Opportunity and Greystar Fair Housing Statement Rent Specials. Dining. I love the kitchen and the open floor plan! 844-279-4270. Floor Plans. $1,260 - 2,330 1-3 Bed Available Now. No complaints so far and I was one of the first tenants to move in. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. 1 / 68. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. The 1,065 sq. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests.

Whirlpool Central Water Filtration System Whelj1 Manual, To The Power Of Symbol In Excel, Organic Valley Veal, Plastic Crates Price In Hyderabad, Where Do Whales Live, Intercom System For Office, Asia Citro Science, How Long Can A Fox Run,

0 комментариев
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments