Дом

cosrx hyaluronic acid intensive cream vs snail cream reddit

I love opportunities to talk about the Cosrx snail 92, because it is my first holy grail face cream ever. If only I saw this before my WishTrend order. I've been interested in the BHA product. I don't have blackheads either but I got the BHA for the couple of big red pimples I had, and to hit the closed comedones with everything but the kitchen sink :-D. My skin is a little on the sensitive side, and as I said Stridex made me dry and flakes. Cosrx Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream Review: I’d previously tried the Cosrx hyaluronic acid essence, but I didn’t feel like it made any difference to my skin, and so I hoped that I’d have more luck with the cream. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I am prone to closed comedones on my forehead and milia around my eyes. Throughout the time period of using this cream, it didn't break me out at all, which is great. Find out which product is the best. COSRX Pimple Patches, COSRX Snail Mucin Essence, COSRX AHA Whitehead liquid, COSRX BHA Blackhead Liquid A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever. Highly concentrated with hippophae rhamnoides water and hyaluronic acid, COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream is a nourishing moisturizer perfect for dry/dehydrated skin. Use after COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence to provide moisture and get plump, glowy skin. Browse all of Soko Glam's COSRX and Korean beauty collections. We kept the ingredient list short and simple and exclude all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin. Thank you for the review! Cetearyl alcohol is the only ingredient to score higher than 1, with twos for both acne and irritation, while the very common ingredients butylene glycol and dimethicone get 1s in the … Cosrx offers products for all skin types & concerns. Like a sip of water for your skin, the lightweight formula instantly absorbs, providing lasting hydration for soft and supple skin. Learn more with Skincarisma today These products haven't at all. Apply La Roche Posay Hydraphase intense serum OR Hydraphase intense light (depending on how dry I feel), followed by Innisfree eco safety sunblock spf 50, then my makeup. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I got mine from I-am-love shop on ebay. Paula's Choice Resist Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser, 190ml (BN, unopened) - $25. Now that I know it's the right pH, I want it even more. COSRX incorporates effective ingredients such as snail mucin, yeast ferment, and skin-renewing chemical exfoliants to transform your skin. After cleansing and toning, gently apply a proper amount of the cream to face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Thanks:-) I've always had good skin until my flare up after coming of BC. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Clinique Hydrating Jelly, 50ml (BN, unopened) - $20. At Black Friday sales, I ordered both the new Benton Snail Bee formula and the CosRX … Not super thick as the snail one so sinks in nicely. Di satu sisi, pemakaian jadi awet dan tahan lama, namun di sisi lain Anda perlu memindahkannya ke wadah yang lebih kecil jika ingin lebih praktis saat membawanya bepergian. Last week I reviewed these three products from Cosrx here, I got a couple of requests for pH on the products, which I have just posted here, Thank you! Gentle, Caring, Genuine I can't see a problem with using both to be honest. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. search; shop. Full ingredients and safety reports. Both are also NMFs, like Hyaluronic Acid, but, again, more elegant and deeply hydrating. Then, depending on how my skin is feeling I apply either La Roche Posay Hydraphase intense masque or hydraphase intense light or Trilogy rosehip oil (usually twice a week for the oil). I know, my precious monies! The cream has a spatula hiding under the lid, on top of the cover, which actually is a very handy place to have it. After Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence, gently apply a proper amount of the cream to face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. A bit about my skin: dry with mild rosacea on my cheeks. Transform your skin with elemnts such as snail mucin, yeast ferment & more. Wow, just realised how many different products I use! I don't have blackheads - I only get loads of whiteheads and maybe around 2 deep pimples a month...so if I use it alternatively like you, would it cause any problems? Also, I'm really into amino acids and urea right now. Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream, 45ml (BNIB) - $10. :-D. Thanks! COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream is a brightening face moisturizer that is said to deliver deep hydration all day long. COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream. Great for acne prone skin! This is the most controversial addition as many people are sensitive to ferments and this product will unfortunately now be unsuitable for them, which is a real shame. COSRX, Inc. All Rights Reserved. It seems a little thicker and greasier than other creams so it is super simple to go overboard and use too much (I was scared for weeks to use it during the day because of this), yet … Regular Price USD 25.00 30% Special Price USD 17.50. Cruelty Free. Ok so my routine: Cleanse with Garner micellar cleansing water. Get free shipping over $35 & a 60-day satisfaction guarantee! Every other day I alternate between applying the cosrx AHA liquid (all over face), and the Cosrx BHA liquid (just on problem areas). Thank you so much for the reviews! Key Ingredients: For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. In 2015, COSRX listened to your voice and created a skin-friendly Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser to introduce you to a healthy way to care for the skin, and to help enhance your overall beauty life style. I used the old Benton Snail Bee formulation, and thought I'd never use anything else until the formula was changed. Detailed comparison between COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream vs COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream. This is a review of CosRX's Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream. I guess the winner here is Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream. HYALURONIC ACID FERMENT FILTRATE. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I was waiting for someone to review COSRX products, they look really interesting. Give tired skin the moisture it craves with COSRX s Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Cream (100ml) SHOP IT: https://stylestory.com.au/products/cosrx/cosrx-hyaluronic-acid-intensive-cream/ This is a … 2F COSRX INC, 8 Gumi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (13638), Monday - Friday : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (KST) Saturday - Sunday : Closed. as hyaluronic acid holds on to moisture and keeps the skin hydrated. It’s supposed to stimulate the skin to form collagen, protect … On a side note, I only have whiteheads so I'm getting the AHA power liquid for sure but since the BHA one seems nice as well, should I buy it? Find out if the CosRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is good for you! Detailed comparison between Some By Mi Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Cream vs COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream. COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence Cosrx will always be my favorite for essences. 2. Shop COSRX products in Australia at Nudie Glow. Intensely hydrating cream boosts moisture content in your skin and seals it inside, protecting your skin from further loss of hydration. I really enjoy the snail version and this one just as much. COSRX is my go to for my sensitive skin routines, I picked up their Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream a while ago. Beta Glucan. I follow with the Cosrx snail serum. Varian pelembab Cosrx yang tersedia di official store-nya belum banyak sih, nggak sebanyak yang dijual di Shopee atau Tokopedia gitu.

Diy Anti Frizz Hair Mask, How To Make A Tower Fan Oscillate, Teeth Whitening Light Reviews, Chocolate Apricot Cookies, Sh1 Vs Gh5,

0 комментариев
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments