Дом

hotel apartments in bur dubai with kitchen

Hotel Apartments in Bur Dubai, UAE for your preview with our Discounted Rate Offer in all Hotel Apartments in Dubai All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen with a separate living area which allows you the freedom to prepare and enjoy a light meal at any time. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. ", Save Treppan Hotel & Suites by Fakhruddin to your lists, The price is $82 per night from Dec 6 to Dec 7, "I stayed at Treppan for around 9 days, the facilities in the room were great. The customer service at breakfast was good and friendly. The room was nice and good value."WWW…". "…""THE STAY WAS GOOD. Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. 194. ", Save Asfar Hotel Apartments to your lists, "Nice apartments with kitchen area make living here a real comfort compart to your normal hotel room. "…""Currently the lobby is being rennovated. Expect gridlock traffic however at night in the neighborhood. "WWW…", "Convenient location good value for money"…""Convenient location good value for money"WWW…", "The staff are very friendly and helpful. The customer service at breakfast was good and friendly. Additonally the entrance needs to be more clear. ", Save Movenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar Dubai to your lists, The price is $43 per night from Dec 4 to Dec 5, "There was a leak from the roof by the kitchen towards the end of the trip. "…""Nice apartments with kitchen area make living here a real comfort compart to your normal hotel room. Friendly staff kept my suit which I had forgotten for over a month until I returned. Spacious, well kept room. Had booked a family room but got free upgrades to 2 triple bed rooms. Moon Valley Hotel Apartment is located on 'Khalid Bin Walid' road in the centre of Greater Metropolitan Bur Dubai opposite Bur Juman Mall next to the Business centre in close proximity to the shopping and Business district of Dubai. 42 & up. Choose from a wide variety of Studio Hotel Apartments available on long-term and short-term basis on UAE's largest property marketplace. Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. My taxi driver wnet around the block twice until we found the entrance. "…""We have a great stay at Somewhere Hotel. Friendly staff kept my suit which I had forgotten for over a month until I returned." WE CAN HAVE FROM OUTSIDE ALL GROCERIES AND COOK IN ROOM IF REQUIRED OR THEY HAVE CONNECTIONS TO NEARBY HOTELS WHERE YOU CAN ORDER ON PHONE. I had continuous issues with my shower and it took 3 times before they fixed it correctly. Sainoddin took care of us by making sure the room was always clean, providing us with coffee and water every day. Additonally the entrance needs to be more clear. Standard chartered bank, Bur Dubai. The amenities were in perfect condition and the room was clean. ", Save Marina View Hotel Apartments to your lists, The price is $53 per night from Dec 6 to Dec 7, "Convenient location good value for money", Save Al Bustan Residence Hotel-Apartments to your lists, The price is $65 per night from Dec 4 to Dec 5, "The staff are very friendly and helpful. Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Apartment Hotels in Dubai: Find 96922 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Apartment Hotels in Dubai on Tripadvisor. Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai, Dubai: Bekijk 294 beoordelingen, 293 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai, gewaardeerd als nr.283 van 722 hotels in Dubai en geclassificeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. NICE PEOPLE TO HELP YOU OUT & THE ROOM WAS GOOD. It’s close to mall and shopping center"WWW…", "We have a great stay at Somewhere Hotel. With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties. They were very helpful throughout my stay. Spacious, well kept room. Couple Friendly Luxurious Studio By Savoy Central Featuring panoramic views of Dubai’s downtown district of Bur Dubai from the rooftop pool, Savoy Central Hotel Apartments offers apartments with a well-equipped kitchen. I had a washing machine and an oven top that were both very useful for my long stay. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Dubai Hotels with Kitchenettes! KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Splendor Hotel Apartments Bur Dubai that suits you best. "WWW…", "Staff were very helpful and cleaning was excellent. ... kitchen and balcony ... neatness and prompt response to every request will always bring me back and I recommend J5 Rimal Apartment Hotel to everyone going to Dubai. Friendly staff kept my suit which I had forgotten for over a month until I returned. Cheap Hotels in Bur Dubai. See all furnished hotel apartments for monthly rent in Dubai. I had continuous issues with my shower and it took 3 times before they fixed it correctly. They staff was cooperative and friendly. Friendly staff kept my suit which I had forgotten for over a month until I returned. "WWW…", "Nice apartments with kitchen area make living here a real comfort compart to your normal hotel room. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. They were very helpful throughout my stay. Discover our 4 hotels and villas Centrally located in the heart of Dubai city Al Mankhool is a great choice if you’re looking for a quiet area within the Bur Dubai section of Dubai. All apartm….. ( full details ) Location: BUR DUBAI – – Show Map STANDARD Dubai Mall is 1.9 km away. This was fixed but it was a hazard, as we had a baby with us. Location is very accessible, the apartment is so spacious and clean. Box 118737, Dubai, Al Garhoud Road, Deira City Centre, Dubai, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Al Karama, Dubai. My taxi driver wnet around the block twice until we found the entrance. 1 room, 2 guests . Search for hotels in Dubai on Expedia. Search from over 239 Bur Dubai apartment hotels & save up to 60% with Hotwire Hot Rate Deals. I really enjoyed my stay here and highly recommend this hotel. See all furnished hotel apartments for monthly rent in Dubai. Bur Dubai is a destination that travelers visit for its major shopping area and fantastic dining options. ", Save Arcadia Hotel Apartments to your lists, "Currently the lobby is being rennovated. There are 45 rooms/apartments with views of the city. Fortune Grand Hotel Apartments is centrally located in the heart of Bur Dubai’s burgeoning business and commercial district. Hotel Apartments in Al Mankhool Dubai Savoy Dubai. "…""There was a leak from the roof by the kitchen towards the end of the trip. in Mankhool, after Choithram super market, Opp. ", Save DHH - Boulevard Central-Tower 2 to your lists, Other Hotels near Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Flights from Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Salalah (SLL), Flights from Dubai (DXB) to Jamaica (JFK), Flights from Dubai (DXB) to Toronto (YYZ), Flights from Dubai (DXB) to Calgary (YYC), Flights from Islamabad (ISB) to Dubai (DXB), Flights from Sterling (IAD) to Dubai (DXB), Flights from Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Singapore (SIN), Flights from Muscat (MCT) to Abu Dhabi (AUH), Flights from Chek Lap Kok (HKG) to Dubai (DXB), Flights from Incheon (ICN) to Abu Dhabi (AUH), Flights from Karachi (KHI) to Dubai (DXB), Hotels with Kitchenettes in Ras Al Khaimah, View our selection of featured hotels in Dubai, Use the map to find hotels in the Dubai neighborhood you prefer, Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Dubai, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Dubai, Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Dubai - while they last. You can easily find your hotels in Dubai using one of the methods below: Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. 84 monthly short term apartments for rent in Bur Dubai on Dubai.dubizzle.com. Show all. Hotel Apartments in Al Mankhool Dubai Savoy Dubai. Choose from a wide variety of furnished hotel apartments available on monthly basis on UAE's largest property marketplace. Our Hotel Apartment is situated at the downtown Bur Dubai in Golden sands area and we are conveniently located 12 kilometers or 15 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport. "…""The service form the front of the house at both the check in and check out was very efficient. Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide. Prices and availability subject to change. It has a gym, and offers studios and suites with free wireless internet, and fully-equipped kitchens. Moon Valley Hotel Apartment is located on 'Khalid Bin Walid' road in the centre of Greater Metropolitan Bur Dubai opposite Bur Juman Mall next to the Business centre in close proximity to the shopping and Business district of Dubai. Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai, 113696, Dubai, Tel: +971 4 3971115. Roofed patio with kitchen counter and minibar. Dubai has great public transport with the Dubai Metro and its many taxis so location doesn’t matter as much anymore however people choose to rent hotel apartments in Dubai Marina, Barsha Heights, hotel apartments in Al Barsha and Business Bay. Book service Apartments in Dubai. Naif 103. See all Studio Hotel Apartments for rent in Dubai. I had a washing machine and an oven top that were both very useful for my long stay. Search hotel apartments for rent in Dubai monthly with maps & photos on www.propertyfinder.ae Choose from our 214 hotel apartments Short Term hotel apartments & Long Term Rentals "WWW…", "Hotel is old, however they are renovating it. Al Raya Hotel Apartment is standard apartment style and centrally located in the heart of Dubai, Walking distance from Burjuman shopping Centre and Spine Centre, it is only 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and the Jumeirah Beach. Expect gridlock traffic however at night in the neighborhood. Enjoy all the creature comforts you need in Bur Dubai at: Premiere Hotel Apartments (3 kilometres from downtown Bur Dubai): Not all apartments are created equal. ... pleasantly merging with the modern comforts that the hotel imparts. Overall it was a great ..."…""I stayed at Treppan for around 9 days, the facilities in the room were great. Sign up. United Arab Emirates may have travel restrictions in place, including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19. Room lights are very dim which makes the room look dark. Breakfast was very good as well. The location is great as there is a light rail station close and there is a supermarket in the bottom floor. NICE PEOPLE TO HELP YOU OUT & THE ROOM WAS GOOD. 42. I really enjoyed my stay here and highly recommend this hotel. It’s close to mall and shopping center"…""It is very nice and good. "…""Staff were very helpful and cleaning was excellent. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Compare 1,435 hotels with a Kitchen in Dubai using 6748 real guest reviews. With a stay at xclusive hotel Apartments in Dubai (Bur Dubai), you'll be convenient to BurJuman Mall and Dubai Museum. ", Save Jannah Place Dubai Marina to your lists, The price is $49 per night from Dec 14 to Dec 15, "Good location near Blue Waters peninsula. The air-conditioned apartments feature a modern interior with traditional decorative touches. Welcome Hotel Apartments are situated in the commercial hub and leisure areas of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, making them ideal for business and leisure guests. Additonally the entrance needs to be more clear. ", Movenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar Dubai, Save Golden Tulip Al Thanyah to your lists, "Hotel is old, however they are renovating it. The apartment complex has a pool and gym, and conferences, meetings and banquets can also be arranged here. There’s a great range of studio and 1 bedroom hotel apartments for rent in Dubai which perfectly suits solo travellers or couples. Just a 7-minute walk from Famous Burjuman Mall , 5- minutes walk from Meena Bazaar and few minutes walk to Bur Dubai Souq and the New Famous Al Seef Dubai, this property is frequented by both business and leisure travellers. It contains 104 luxury rooms that strike a perfect balance between comfort and style. 42 & up. Choose from 156 Apartments in Dubai & save up to 50% on booking online. "WWW…", "Good location near Blue Waters peninsula. Traveler rating. Find the right one for you. It’s close to mall and shopping center", Save Somewhere Hotel Apartment to your lists, The price is $49 per night from Jan 3 to Jan 4, "We have a great stay at Somewhere Hotel. Hotel Apartments in Bur Dubai, UAE for your preview with our Discounted Rate Offer in all Hotel Apartments in Dubai Members save 10% more on select hotels, cars, activities and vacation rentals. I had a washing machine and an oven top that were both very useful for my long stay. Fortune Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai, Dubai Picture: kitchen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,236 candid photos and videos. ANNUAL RENT: 120K ( 4 CHEQUE )SECURITY DEPOSIT: 5% ( REFUNDABLE ): APARTMENT TYPE: 3 BEDROOM ... Apartments Furnished Kitchen Dubai Bur 5 stars 16. Apartments Rose Garden Hotel Apartment in Dubai ... Book a hotel in Bur Dubai. Book Bur Dubai Hotels with a Kitchen in Dubai in United Arab Emirates with Hotel.com.au and save up to 70% - The Search is Over Search hotel apartments for rent in Dubai monthly with maps & photos on www.propertyfinder.ae Choose from our 214 hotel apartments Short Term hotel apartments & Long Term Rentals Highlights at this hotel include a luggage storage, a cash machine and a lift as well as WiFi. Featuring a roof-top pool with city views, this hotel is located in Bur Dubai. WE CAN HAVE FROM OUTSIDE ALL GROCERIES AND COOK IN ROOM IF REQUIRED OR THEY HAVE CONNECTIONS TO NEARBY HOTELS WHERE YOU CAN ORDER ON PHONE. We found the staff very helpful, especially Mr Mahniv. Overall it was a great ...", The price is $46 per night from Dec 7 to Dec 8, "The service form the front of the house at both the check in and check out was very efficient. The location is great as there is a light rail station close and there is a supermarket in the bottom floor. Find the best apartment hotels in Bur Dubai, Dubai! Dunes Hotel Apartment Muhaisnah is a 10min drive from Dubai International Airport and feature self-catering furnished apartments with modern facilities and housekeeping service. On the last day we requested the taxi to the airport which was organised efficiently and contacted in advance for confirmation and also once the driver arrived. "…""Good location near Blue Waters peninsula. The amenities were in perfect condition and the room was clean. 15 & up. Choose from a wide variety of Studio Hotel Apartments available on long-term and short-term basis on UAE's largest property marketplace. They were very helpful throughout my stay. Location is very accessible, the apartment is so spacious and clean. All air-conditioned accommodations have a kitchen and washing machine 183 studio apartments for rent in Bur Dubai on Dubai.dubizzle.com. Bur Dubai Hotels UAE - Dubai Hotels and Dubai ... has 30 elegantly styled One & Two Bedrooms with bath & kitchen which echoes a rich grandeur. All Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai rooms have a modern interior decorated in warm colours. Naif 105. Once that is complete it will be a nice hotel . Sainoddin took care of us by making sure the room was always clean, providing us with coffee and water every day. Verified Flats Monthly Fees Affordable Furnished Ready to Move Short Stay Easy Payment On the last day we requested the taxi to the airport which was organised efficiently and contacted in advance for confirmation and also once the driver arrived. Accommodations have air conditioning, and include satellite TV. On the last day we requested the taxi to the airport which was organised efficiently and contacted in advance for confirmation and also once the driver arrived. 175 & up. The hotel was previously known as ‘Al Faris Hotel Apartments 1’ which is now changed to “Al Raien Hotel Apartment L.L.C.”, with an all together a new management is a change for the better. Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. You will always find Golden Sands an enjoyable and unique experience among all the Hotel Apartments in Dubai. Bur Dubai Hotels: Find 59,466 traveller reviews and 35,121 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Bur Dubai on Tripadvisor. We've got more Hotels with Kitchenettes. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. Family Choice – “Families love the kids pool in this hotel”. Overall it was a great ..."WWW…", "The service form the front of the house at both the check in and check out was very efficient. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Explore low cost places to stay in Bur Dubai on Expedia.com and plan a getaway that stays within your budget. Al Faris Hotel Apartments 2 Dubai - Bur Dubai Hotel Apartments at Guaranteed Special Discounted Rates. The location is great as there is a light rail station close and there is a supermarket in the bottom floor. Bur Dubai offers hotels and short term rental apartments to provide the guests with comfortable accommodation in Dubai. Give colour to your Dubai visit with a stay at Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, situated close to key commercial areas, shopping malls and attractions in Oud Metha, a central business district in Bur Dubai. "WWW…", "There was a leak from the roof by the kitchen towards the end of the trip. There’s a great range of studio and 1 bedroom hotel apartments for rent in Dubai which perfectly suits solo travellers or couples. Al Raein Hotel Apartments also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Dubai. Centrally located in the heart of Bur Dubai, Savoy Crest features 112 apartments comprising of studio rooms, one-bedroom apartments, and interconnecting two-bedroom suites. Breakfast was very good as well. We at Dubai Furnished Apartments offer every Budget Hotel accommodation, Instant Online Booking and guaranteed lowest prices! THE ONLY NEGATIVE IS THAT THEY DONT HAVE KITCHEN. Discover our 4 hotels and villas Centrally located in the heart of Dubai city Al Mankhool is a great choice if you’re looking for a quiet area within the Bur Dubai section of Dubai. 183 studio apartments for rent in Bur Dubai on Dubai.dubizzle.com. With a comfy vibe, pool sun loungers and an outdoor pool, this one's a cut above the rest. Additional terms may apply. The 4-star Desert Rose Hotel in Bur Dubai district provides a rooftop pool, an outdoor swimming pool and a picnic area. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! Al Ittihad Road, Port Saeed, Deira, Dubai, A4 Street, Al Barsha 1, next to Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, Corner Cairo road and 46th street, Al Mamzar, Dubai, Mankhool, Street 24C, behind Al Nashwan Building, Dubai. Find furnished hotel apartments in Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Tecom (Barsha Heights), Al Barsha, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Business Bay, Bluewaters Island, DIFC, Downtown Burj Khalifa, and many other locations. Bur Dubai 173. Thank you all :)", Save BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana to your lists, "It is very nice and good. Fortune Grand Hotel Apartments Bur Dubai admin 26/11/2015 Category: Deluxe Hotel Apartment – Centrally located in the heart of Bur Dubai’s burgeoning business and commercial district, offers a rooftop swimming pool and a gym. We offer furnished hotel apartments in Dubai where you can enjoy best facilities & services at economical rates. They staff was cooperative and friendly. Verified Flats Affordable Furnished Ready to Move Short/Long Term Easy Payment The customer service at breakfast was good and friendly. Choose from a wide variety of furnished hotel apartments available on monthly basis on UAE's largest property marketplace. The amenities were in perfect condition and the room was clean. Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai, Dubai Picture: Kitchen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,247 candid photos and videos. "WWW…", "Excellent with friendly staff"…""Excellent with friendly staff"WWW…", "Had to extend our stay because the rooms were so comfortable and convenient"…""Had to extend our stay because the rooms were so comfortable and convenient"WWW…", "I was treated very nicely by the hotel staff. View deals for Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Apartments Rose Garden Hotel Apartment in Dubai ... Book a hotel in Bur Dubai. Siting at the entrance to the Bur Juman Metro Station hub of Dubai Metro - The traveler has the most convenient, fast & economical mode of transportation to the far flung locations and attractions in Dubai. Dubai Creek is minutes away. Several destinations can be reached withi Explore by Area. Category: Deluxe Hotel Apartment - Has a great, central location in walking distance from the bank street, markets, Dubai Museum and Dubai Creek strategically located in Bur Dubai. Because flexibility matters. ", Save Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments to your lists, Save Al Khoory Hotel Apartments to your lists, The price is $49 per night from Dec 5 to Dec 6, "Had to extend our stay because the rooms were so comfortable and convenient", Save Savoy Suites Hotel Apartments to your lists, The price is $44 per night from Dec 5 to Dec 6, "I was treated very nicely by the hotel staff. Bur Dubai 175. Spacious, well kept room. Ray White International Dubai is excited about bringing you this brand new luxurious apartment with easy access right across Me’a... Apartments Kitchen Dubai Bur Location is very accessible, the apartment is so spacious and clean. Cancel free on most hotels. Apartments Furnished Kitchen Dubai Bur from AED 5,900, FULLY FURNISHED 3BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH MAIDROOM 2200 SQ/FT IN 120K. The hotel is very conveniently located close to Dolphinarium, Dubai Creek, Gold Souk, Dubai Frame and Burj Khalifa. Al Barsha 118. Having 39 studio apartment and suites it is the best value for money in Bur Dubai. Hotel class. Just 10 minute drive from Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai World Trade Center, this luxurious hotel apartment offers a rooftop swimming pool and a gym. ", Save Savoy Park Hotel Apartments to your lists, The price is $37 per night from Dec 6 to Dec 7, "Staff were very helpful and cleaning was excellent. Rooms. Room lights are very dim which makes the room look dark. Expect gridlock traffic however at night in the neighborhood. Arcadia - Lobby under rennovation, good value! Read and compare over 5063 reviews, book your dream hotel & save with us! THE ONLY NEGATIVE IS THAT THEY DONT HAVE KITCHEN. Thanks to central location of Bur Dubai, you get an easy access to almost all parts of Dubai city including the hottest tourist’s attractions such as popular bank street, Dubai International Airport, Jumeirah Beach Park and Dubai World Trade Centre. There is a rooftop pool and free, private parking available in this hotel. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, convenience store, daily housekeeping. I had continuous issues with my shower and it took 3 times before they fixed it correctly. Current page Hotels with Kitchenettes in Dubai, Check prices in Dubai for tonight, Dec 3 - Dec 4, Check prices in Dubai for tomorrow night, Dec 4 - Dec 5, Check prices in Dubai for this weekend, Dec 4 - Dec 6, Check prices in Dubai for next weekend, Dec 11 - Dec 13, "Friendly welcome and service during our stay", Save J5 Hotels - Port Saeed to your lists, The price is $29 per night from Dec 10 to Dec 11, "All employees are very hopeful and they will do anything for us. Apartments Kitchen Dubai Bur from AED 22,000, No Commission I Luxury Brand New I High Quality. ", Save Number One Tower Suites to your lists, The price is $55 per night from Dec 5 to Dec 6, Save Arabian Dreams Deluxe Hotel Apartments to your lists, "THE STAY WAS GOOD. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Verified Flats Affordable Furnished Ready to Move Short/Long Term Easy Payment Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Use the map to find hotels in the Bur Dubai neighborhood you prefer; Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Bur Dubai, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Bur Dubai; Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Bur Dubai - … Facilities include a health centre with a gym. Room lights are very dim which makes the room look dark. "Friendly welcome and service during our stay"…""Friendly welcome and service during our stay"WWW…", "All employees are very hopeful and they will do anything for us. Find Hotel Deals. Thank you all :)"WWW…", "It is very nice and good. I really enjoyed my stay here and highly recommend this hotel. 4 & up. What is the difference between an apartment and a hotel? This was fixed but it was a hazard, as we had a baby with us. Cheapest fully furnished and serviced hotel apartments in Dubai Marina, Business Bay, Palm Jumeirah, DIFC, Skeikh Zayed, JLT, JBR for monthly & annual rent. "Nice apartments with kitchen area make living here a real comfort compart to your normal hotel room. Guests can choose from a luxuriously furnished Executive or Deluxe 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 6 restaurants. Book the best price Apartments @ Makemytrip! Family Choice – “Families love the kids pool in this hotel”. NICE PEOPLE TO HELP YOU OUT & THE ROOM WAS GOOD. Dubai has great public transport with the Dubai Metro and its many taxis so location doesn’t matter as much anymore however people choose to rent hotel apartments in Dubai Marina, Barsha Heights, hotel apartments in Al Barsha and Business Bay. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Asfar Hotel Apartments Once that is complete it will be a nice hotel . W W W …" Reviewed on May 7, 2019. Give colour to your Dubai visit with a stay at Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, situated close to key commercial areas, shopping malls and attractions in Oud Metha, a central business district in Bur Dubai. The staff was super friendly, especially the waitress Anna working during breakfast. Thank you all :)"…""All employees are very hopeful and they will do anything for us. The room was nice and good value. They staff was cooperative and friendly. "…""The staff are very friendly and helpful. 132 & up. "…""I was treated very nicely by the hotel staff. "WWW…", "Currently the lobby is being rennovated. Hotel class. Hotel Apartments in Bur Dubai for rent - Book the lowest price Hotel Rooms and Hotel apartments with us.

Sri Lankan Octopus Curry, Electronics A To Z Pdf, Land For Sale In Stamping Ground, Ky, Pronounce Turbine Like Turban, Are Fauns Evil, V-model Example Project, Furniture On Craigslist, Jim Corbett National Park Is Famous For, Industrial Architect Salary, Makita Cordless Secateurs,

0 комментариев
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments