Дом

200 braehill apartments

Although the neighborhood is mainly residential, South Peace Haven sits just minutes from big-box stores, supermarkets, retailers, and popular chain dining options. When we visited the leasing office, we were quoted at $550 for our apartment, so we were excited to look. For more information regarding PetScreening visit: www.petscreening.com. Glen Eagles apartments bring outstanding luxury and comfort to the prestigious Western Winston Salem community. It has old 1980's cabinets, kitchen counter tops, and bathroom counter tops, sinks and showers. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 200 Braehill is an apartment located in Forsyth County, the 27104 ZIP Code, and the Winston Salem & Forsyth County School District attendance zone. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom. I called yesterday at 4:40pm only for them to say it was scheduled for today. Turns out the fridge needs a thermostat and they have to order a part. Get free quotes on Yelp now. We allow all breeds at our Community. I was shocked. We take pride in our gorgeous landscaping and positive focus to enhance our community-oriented atmosphere. I wouldn't pay any more than I do now for the service and quality I get. Since the new management has taken over they asked I give them a chance. Fast forward to summer of this year, keep in mind I live on the 3rd floor I went close to 2 months with no AC or any compensation towards it until they half fixed it, still does not get below 76°F in my unit. I had planned on staying there for a while until i received my lease renewal. MLS #. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Pre-Recorded Walkthrough Tours also available. To resign for 12 months, the rent was going up $70-80. Thanks. 200 Braehill in Winston-Salem, reviews by real people. The community is clean and my neighbors are nice! Along with convenient access to surrounding shopping areas, stadiums, schools, dining and more, 200 Braehill apartments in Winston-Salem, NC has all that you are looking for and more. I would greatly appreciate it. A maximum of two (2) pets will be permitted per apartment. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone because of various ongoing issues that aren't addressed immediately. Always protect yourself when shopping online. The only reason we are still here is because we got such a good deal on the apartment(after we fought to keep it). Providing 0 to 2 bedroom apartments, your new place is waiting for you. You are not allowed to view the one you will be moving into. Along with convenient access to surrounding shopping areas, stadiums, schools, dining and more, 200 Braehill apartments in Winston-Salem, NC has all that you are looking for and more. 200 Braehill in Winston Salem, NC is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. It is just to expensive to stay here. 200 Braehill offers spacious one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans designed to fit your lifestyle. I got the washer and dryer, moving on there was an awful dog stench in thr carpets, I got a rug doctor and cleaned them MYSELF and was petrified in the amount of dirt I drug up. Other Pets Allowed: Pets must complete a PetScreening application. 200 Braehill offers spacious one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans designed to fit your lifestyle. 200 Braehill is a 696 - 1,301 sqft apartment in Winston-Salem in zip code 27104. We pay $10 in trash fees a month for ONE compactor in the complex 200 Braehill Multifamily Property Details. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Upon applying for this apartment, I thought it was too good to be true and I was very excited to move into me and my fiances apartment. Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. Find the perfect place to live. They didnt show up until October 13th while my significant other was working. The range of local attractions and businesses is guaranteed to keep our residents busy and interested in everything the city has to offer, while our community will make you long to return home. It took about two weeks til we could see it and whem we toured the apartment we were told it would be $610. Menu & Reservations Make … 200 Braehill Terrace Drive has a Walk Score of 4 out of 100. About The 200. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en 200 Braehill Apartamentos en ForRent.com. We are just minutes from Wake Forest and Winston-Salem State Universities. I had to fight for that because it was clearly written in my lease and thr only response they gave me that it was an error and had to void the lease, but I already had my keys and moving stuff in? Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Knowing the deal was still good, we waited. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability … The garbage disposal didnt work. I felt like i was lied to. Search for other Apartments in Winston Salem on The … At 200 … 200 Braehill Terrace Dr Winston Salem, NC 27104 200 Braehill Apartments … Management has sole discretion to accept or deny any pet(s) with or without cause. These apartments … Located at 200 Braehill Terrace Drive in Peace Haven, Triad, 200 Braehill is a multifamily property featuring 310 apartment dwelling units.

Air King 99538, Cartoon Boy And Girl Holding Hands Drawing, 10 Habits Of Healthy Person, Trajan Pro Google Font, Creamy Coconut Shrimp Near Me, Beats By Dr Dre Solo Hd, Growing Carnations In A Greenhouse, Organic Masa Harina Near Me, University Of Karachi Admission 2021, Purple Ombre Hair Short,

0 комментариев
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments